Division Manager: Leadership & Talent Management
- Develop and implement Competency Management System to be a foundation of other HR system and ensure effective implementation through HR Business Partners.
- Create competency model in correspond to the business strategy.
- Design the assessment tool to assess the staff competency for further development.
- Design the IDP system to accommodate the competency gaps and staff development plan.
- Design development interventions to develop the leaders from front-line to senior leaders to ensure the availability of competent leaders for sustained business growth.
- Develop the Talent Management and Succession Plan to sustain the competitive advantage in Human Capitals.
- Design the talent assessment tools to identify top talent pool to strengthen company talent pipeline for business growth
- Design the talent development program to develop top talent to ensure the corporate bench strength.
- Design the Succession Planning System and ensure the successors are identified for key positions.
- Develop HR Development-Related policies to maximize learning efficiency and enhance staff potential.
- Formulate the policy and ensure effectiveness of implementation.
- Benchmark the practices with other top companies and adopt best practices to formulate policies in Company.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experiences in HR or HRD with management level.
- Strong in knowledge and skill of human resource management, particularly in training and people development.
- Good at strategic planning and can perform multiple activities successfully.
- Excellent Presentation and Communications Skills both Thai & English.
- Creative, Multi-tasking Skill, Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Possess good interpersonal skill and serviced minded.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Khun Ratchanan. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901