Document Controller/Project Administration (Real Estate, British Boss)
Working Location: BTS Accessible
- Support Head of Project Admin to collect information, ensure document accuracy including edit any information such as contracts
- Copy, scan, filling documents and review including update technical documents
- Support to retrieve files as requested
- Manage and run the flow of documentation efficiency
- Maintain confidential information including terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Thai Nationality only
- Male/Female, obtained bachelor's degree in any fields.
- 5 years working experience in end-to-end of Site Project Document Control in EDMS for Construction Industry (any file; oil & gas, BTS&MRT, factory building)
- Experience in File management (Online, hard copy)
- Excellent internal-external communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of English written and verbal communication skills
- Well Organized, Priority, Hands-on, Coordination skills, including Attention to details and Multitasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microcosmic Word and Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now" For a confidential discussion please call 020787335 (Paramaporn). Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330