- Coordinate polymer demand & price projections from downstream BU's as inputs for integrated planning model.
- Manage syndication of monthly plans generated from integrated model with downstream Bus.
- Support product allocation decision and drive improvement.
- Identify Lost profit opportunities (LPO) and conduct root cause analysis
- Run different scenarios and sensitivity analyses on plans
- Identify synergy benefits with local and regional product market participants
- Initiate, develop and facilitate internal & external GRM improvements initiatives by working closely with operations staff, process engineers, project engineers, and business development staff
- Improve work processes for planning and scheduling and coach/train/mentor junior staff in best practices and enhance technical and market knowledge
- Coach senior schedulers and planners on best practices & troubleshooting on integrating planning & plant scheduling respectively
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- Preferable experience 10+ years in integrated planning role at integrated refinery& petrochemicals site; strong preference for candidates with experience in planning across entire value chain - crude oil to polymers grades
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901