- Train the staff on behavior safety principles and ensure that they are well understood and implemented at site.
- Monitor site SHE performance against targets and develop and communicate plans to improve the performance as necessary
- contact with government agencies as the representative of the company.
- Develop standards and monitoring methods including check lists to ensure safe use of safety equipment at all sites.
- The routine audit on EH&S and security are also included.
- Representative as a committee in safety part with regional team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Public Health, Environmental Science and/or related fields.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Environmental Management and Safety Management System or related fields
- Must have working experience in any manufacturing field at least 5 years
- Responsible in manufacturing area with people over 200 or more staff for over 8 years
- Having knowledge in Environmental Impact Assessment, Safety Management System, Waste and Risk Management, Environment and Safety & Health Law and ISO 9001 & 14001
- Passes the training in Environmental Impact Assessment, ISO 9001 & 14001 Internal Auditor, Environmental Pollution Controller or Manager, Waste Management, EHS procedure, ISO introduction and ISO procedures & WI would be advantage
- Fluent in English communication.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901