- Develop strategy of Employer Branding in both short term and long-term plans.
- Manage employer branding activities to ensure that talents in pipeline are fulfilled.
- Source candidates from all kind of recruitment sourcing channel such as social network, referral program.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process throughout employee life cycle from screening, recruiting, succession planning, training, resignation, and retention.
- Develop recruitment and selection process effectively.
- Identify ways to streamline current recruitment processes, produce regular recruitment/hiring status reports, maintain central tracking system to allow access to candidate information and track recruitment metrics e.g. cost, source, time to fill vacancies and produce reports
- Keep-up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related fields
- Welcome candidates from all businesses with fast-pace work environments.
- Ability to think out of the box
- Stay focused, commercial, customer-focused and truly passionate about recruitment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Can work under pressure, good analysis and problem solving
- HR generalist experience with strong focus on recruitment
- Good command of English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901