- Lead in the development of the employee engagement and internal communications strategies.
- Work with Line Manager to drive ER activities & continue a good momentum with full commitment all through the year. Also use strategic influencing to gain buy-in & get full support from Line Manager for time & contribution required for those active employee representatives.
- Develop and drive internal engagement by developing effective communication campaigns and a programme of employee events which ensure that Company mission, values and objectives and clearly communicated to employees.
- Create the annual plan of activities ready within the budget of each year & fully align with the Company's ER plan.
- Manage the Employee Engagement Survey and other projects which enable senior leaders to keep in touch with employee views and ideas.
- Advise/assist/counsel managers regarding complex ER issues
- Monitor workforce trends to assist in identifying policy creation; recommend policy changes as necessary
- Male or Female, age not over 35 - 45 years.
- Education bachelor's degree in law, Political.
- Having experience in function of employee relation about 5 - 10 years.
- Having a good knowledge of labor law and create activity for company.
- Having experience in employee relation of manufacturing will be advantage.
- Good of communication and service mind.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901