- Responsible to coordinate with Welfare committee to find out the best solution for employee and employer.
- Take lead in design, propose and implement effective internal communication through announcement, newsletters, etc.
- To conduct investigation independently; handle disciplinary action and process all document concern
- Develop and supervise security guard for company security.
- Develop and conduct employee survey and analyze the results and provide suggestions for improvement.
- To propose, organize and facilitate employee activities.
- To Build & maintain relationship with local labor workforce.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Employee Relations (Manufacturing)
- Strong knowledgable in labour laws and other concerned laws, company rules and regulations
- Good employee communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Labour Union will be a plus
- Good command of English (Ability in amendment or review the company regulations)
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901