|Roles & Responsibilities:|
- Crated performance metrics to track progress in several areas of maintenance operations (OEE, Overtime, PM completion rate, Schedule compliance, Planned & Emergency work% MRO spending, Inventory accuracy, etc )
- Focus 40 % on daily engineering and 60% on Project engineering
- Responsible to Maintenance and Reliability
- Responsible to Process development
- Responsible to Installation standards development and project management
- Responsible to Energy management
- Responsible to General capital management
- Responsible to Environment management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field.
- Engineering experiences for 10 years with 5 years experiences in Food industry.
- Strong experience in Automation equipment, Automation machine and Automate cutting Conveyor.
- Experience to develop working instructions for each GMP, HACCP, BRC, or other standard procedures.
- Strong experience in Maintenance, Utility, Installation and Process engineering.
- Experience or knowledge of setting up the standard of Work Instruction procedures.
- Have skills and ability to work across the organization and with multiple functions
- Influence English communication skill.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901