Engineering Department Manager (Food Production)
- Project management including new factory project, factory renovation, machine overhaul and new machine installation.
- Setup maintenance plans for all machinery in the factory.
- Process improvement using LEAN, KAIZEN and other concept, helping to improve efficiency and productivity wherever possible.
- Lead the installation and setup of new machinery, training staff on how to properly handle and use all tools.
- Coordinate with plant manager and necessary production staff to ensure there are no problems or issues with any machinery.
- Assist with the planning and development of annual budgets in relation to spend on new machinery and spare parts or equipment.
- Budget and spending planning for new project.
- Facility/utility maintenance, Machinery maintenance, TPM implementation, 5S implementation.
- Set up GMP & HACCP for machine, facility and factory management.
- KPI & Goal setting.
- Engineering roadmap.
- Factory standardization.
- Age: 35 to 45 years old
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- More than 5 years of experience in maintenance in factory
- At least 7 years in engineering manufacture with 3 years in management experience.
- Knowledge in GMP/HACCP is preferable
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650 and ask to speak to
The Industrial and Engineering Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
- Managing, controlling, organizing and directing Engineering dept, which comprised of Electrical, Machine shop & Tool room, Maintenance, Overhaul, Calibration and General store sections to achieve the company and departments objectives.
- Planning, controlling, organizing and directing to achieve the project goals