- Meeting production target which conform to customers' requirements and delivery time line,
- Implementing preventive/corrective activities to clear up production-related quality and technical issue.
- Ensuring that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
- Achieving cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works,to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
- Enhancing the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
- Supervising, monitoring and motivating work of staffs to make sure effective and satisfactory Performance of assigned tasks.
- Developing engineering budget, and tracking all expenses to budgeted figures.
- Thai nationality
- Male/Female, age 35-40 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in related field
- 5+ years of production/engineering experiences with 2 +years of team management.
- Excellent skill in Auto CAD
- Strong leadership capabilities managing a team of up to 10 people up
- Systematic Thinking, Communication Skill, Proactive