- Responsible for architecture roadmap developed by the EAO in collaboration with responsible architect-oriented workgroups
- Ensure that activities of the project under responsible Architects are always in alignment with the target enterprise architecture
- Support the Chief Enterprise Architect with project solution reviews to ensure architecture alignment of solutions
- services and ensure that agreed services are being delivered as per requirements
- Responsible for the definition and development of principles, guidelines, services, components, tools, standards, assets and frameworks required to support the responsible architecture(s)
- Focus on Application and design of POC
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Systems or Information Technology or Computer Engineering/ Science, MIS
- At least 7 years of experience in IT architecture design and project management
- Experience in designing enterprise architectures with proven architecture modeling skills
- Good command of spken & written English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to the FinanceTeam3.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901