Business Type: Manufacturing
Working Location: Ladkrabang Area
Report to: HR Director and Expat Management
Supervise: 5-7 HRM Staff
- Establish and maintain good relationship between company and employees.
- Administrates recognition & consequence management process and activities across organization.
- Facilitates the implementation of disciplinary actions following the investigation process
- Monitoring turnover rates and improve retention plans
- Handle general administration related ER activities.
- Implement discipline guideline and action including ensuring compliance aligned with company rules and regulation.
- Preparing reports and update statistical information related labour matters.
- Works closely with Employee Committee, Welfare Committee to improve work conditions and administrate relevant engagement activities.
- Consults Legal Counsel form any labor disputers, major restructuring which impact employment
- Deliver people strategy and programs to strengthen industrial relations and employee engagement improvement.
- Liaises with government labor officers, labor court, lawyers etc. to address labor issues
- Prefers Male, 35 - 45 years old
- Obtained bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years in HR Generalist with solid working experience in Employee Relation, Labor Law in multinational company (medium - large sizing)
- Familiar with Labour Union; strong disciplinary action, negotiation skills, audit, labor issues, and employee engagement.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive, ability to work under high pressure
- Well troubleshoot, well organization and prioritize, document management and accuracy
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Proactive, innovation and flexible
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7335 and ask to speak to Paramaporn (Kate). Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330