Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect requirements, analyze businesses and execute process workshops.
- Consult client to collect all relevant data for implementation.
- Implement and configure ERP application consulting customers.
- Assist clients with implementation and training of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients.
- Participate in all ERP implementation steps as assigned.
- Train end users in specific modules of ERP application.
- Interact with teams of developers, offshore teams then monitor and tune performances.
- Identify, develop and integrate Oracle ERP solution to meet predefined requirements interacting with clients, sales and technical consultants.
- Prepare necessary project documentations associated with implementation like manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution.
- Develop and enforce collaborative working relationships with customers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT or related field.
- 3-5 years-experience or more in ERP application preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365, as an internal or external consultant within the financial sectors.
- Strong knowledge in business process optimization or improvement
- Hands-on cross-functional knowledge within enterprise level ERP software package
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English - oral and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901