ERP Finance Consultant :
- Bacherlor's Degree in Accounting or related.
- Experinced in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation
- Good in presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with clients for solutions.
- Hands-on experience in costing including cost accounting closed; especially in multinational manufacturing will be advantage.
- Possess knowledge in accounting principles such as GL, AR, AP, standard cost & actual cost, close account by Periodic & Perpetual method including developing Periodic to Perpetual method, allocate and analyze variance of production, and allocate direct & indirect cost to formulate total product cost.
- Possess knowledge of Activity Base Costing (ABC) and Co/By Product Costing
- Possess general knowledge of some business processes such as procurement, planning, manufacturing, logistics or supply chain will be advantage.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901