· Lead ERP system conversion and implementation for plant-wide
· Work with Global & Local team and project consultant to make sure new ERP system launched on time and successfully
· Sets and monitors the performance of the plant to ensure that the plant meets production targets and quality standards.
· Encourage manufacturing excellence by driving different improvement methodologies.
· Implements policies and procedures to ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost reduction goals are achieved.
· Optimizes the talent within the organizational structure and fosters an environment to promote individual and team growth and career development goals.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering field
· Working with Multinational Manufacturing companies, 5+ years in similar positions
· Proficient in ERP operation, Oracle preferred
· Excellent English communications
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call Jiaranai Udompraphasab (Mai), Tel: 0843344223
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available