- Implement ERP system conversion and make sure correct data transfer from old ERP system to new ERP system and maintain the normal operation.
- Work with the team and make sure new ERP system launched on time and successfully
- Manages financial risks, financial planning and forecasting and financial records within a specific business or process. May also manage other finance disciplines including general accounting. Provides hiring, promotion and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
- Maintains and compiles data for the preparation of operating reviews. Implements financial plans and policies. Partners with business or process managers to continuously improve strategies and drive business results.
- Prepares and consolidates business plans, including the annual budget process, and all additional periodic forecasts requested by business leaders. Develops and implements business polices in coordination with other departments.
- May manage general accounting function(s) and develop team responsible for the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results.
- Implements processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
- Safeguard company assets.
- Other tasks required by the Company/BU.
- B.A. Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing at least for 5 years with managerial role 2 years.
- Proficient in ERP operation is a must
- Good English communication skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901