Executive Secretary and Office Manager
Location: Bangkok (BTS reachable)
- Mainly support to Managing Director (Expat).
- Responsible for various secretarial functions of a routine nature for management.
- Organize and coordinate internal/external meetings and preparing presentation and report when required.
- Business correspondence and translation.
- Handling telephone inquiries, Making appointment and Meeting arrangement.
- Taking care and facilitate to Visitors and Investors.
- Event, Flight, Traveling and Accommodation arrangements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensure the operation of the company running smoothly by handling all Administrative and office operation management.
- Deal and coordinate with Building Property Manager for all requests.
- Manages day-to-day problem solving in the office and leads to the effective solution.
- Assist the management in all aspects of business development, office operation and any other tasks that delegates of deems necessary.
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to ensure that the company has received the best services, cost control, negotiate with external supplier.
- Monitoring and Supervision to Assistant e.g. reception, maid, security and messenger.
- Coordinate with Outsource Accounting Company and handle basic accounting task - petty cash, Payment Voucher, Expenses Report, Cash Flow, With Holding Tax issue, Social Security Fund and Workmen Compensation Fund, personal income tax.
- To manage monthly Budget and Monitoring - Keep track the expenses and analyse the cause for controlling the expenses and ensure the budget, do the reconcile
- Thai Nationality Only.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 10 years of experiences in office administration management plus executive secretary. (age between 30-40 years).
- Experience working with the company with more than 200 employee or MNCs company.
- Experience working with Expats top management.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent command in English communication.
- Hands on, Reliable, and highly responsible with good coordination skill and self-discipline.
- Having business sense, professional characteristics. Initiative and creative thinking.
- Ability to set up good strategies and plans for result oriented implementation and outcome.
- Good command in computer literate.
Your interest will be treated in a strictest confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901