- Repair of electrical circuits product such as INVERTER, PLC, and SERVO.
- Troubleshooting problems to technical information and applications.
- Monitoring compliance and preventive maintenance products
- Start and learning about the new products and study the technic and technical of products and then bring this knowledge to support and helper to customer's and all colleagues (engineering) helper them to improved and solving any problem (customer or our engineer)
- Consult and searching for any require from Manager and then must be very fast to find it by self and after that must be immediately to feedback of any result and any report.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic / Electrics / Automation or field relate with Engineering
- Experience in PLC and other programs.
- Measuring and inspecting of manufactured components to comply with drawing specifications.
- Have a knowledge of electric circuit and programming.
- Technical educational background (preferably in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, or Factory Automation / PLC or related fields).
- Proficient in programmable logic controllers and improving workflow in MELFT technical division, for customer satisfaction.
- Good command of Japanese and ability to communicate and also can be reading the English user's manual.
- N1, N2 Japanese skill is required. It's better to have studying abroad or working experience about this
- Solving Japanese customers' problems in corporation with all division as a responder
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901