- Responsible for fabrication management in terms of planning, forecasting and controlling output and yields
- Provide department direction, target and assist subordinate to meet goal with positive attitude
- To drive, set, execute and monitor all fabrication projects timely to meet project objective.
- Involvement & strong commitment and work closely within department across function team to achieve department goal and company plans
- Direct and co-ordinate the activities of fabrication department; prepare operational schedules and coordinate work activities to ensure fabrication and quality of work meets specifications
- Review fabrication schedules to ascertain a work detail and prepare fabrication plans
- Establish strong working relations with functional managers
- Responsible employee safety and occupational health and safety at work.
- Provide engineering consultation/ coaching to all production staff
- Ensuring good performance of all subordinates.
- Working closely with the purchasing department and warehouse department concerning raw materials.
- Lead and support 5S project to maintain and improve into an overall excellence for department.
- Male, 32-40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Production or related) or higher
- Basic experience in steel fabrication 5-10 years is preferred
- Positive thinking and Good attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High leadership and accountability
- Able to work under high pressure and time constraint
- Good command of written and communication skills in English
- Good Computer literacy
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901