- Managing and planning engineering and maintenance system, including site facilities capital budget, all facilities system capacity, space, and system reliability.
- Leading and managing utility and fabrication staffs and contractors to deliver facilities, utilities support service to be safe and suitable for work environment which fulfils internal and external customers.
- Assuring all critical systems functioning as designed and capable of maintaining business continuity.
- Developing all documentation related to facilities system and design.
- Implementing the facility capacity management system and energy saving program.
- Costing reduction efforts related to efficiency energy and enhanced technology, along with initiating, recommending and providing the suggestion concerning to conservation program to the team.
- Working with consultants for delivering the best solution to factory upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years experiencing in the facilities engineering.
- Managing facilities projects experience, CNC and casting facilities.
- Experienced to manage energy cost down and government project privilege.
- Communicable in English will be needed
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901