Facility Project Engineer
Location: Bangpli, Samutprakarn
- Manages all of plant's facility and utility Capex.
- Manages external supplier regarding projects management.
- Manages the operation of facility unit, provide coach and support to facility team members.
- Ensures the GMP compliance are executed within department, this is relevant to documentation system, working process and instruction, SOP, document validation.
- Researches, identifies and implements operational improvement opportunities.
- Provides direct support, technical leadership to ensure achievement of the plant's objectives in key projects of Engineering team.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Civil field)
- At least 5 years' experience in facility & utility project.
- Experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMP, HVAC system, boiler system, water treatment system etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901