Factory Manager (Samut Sakon Province)
- Identify strategy, Planning, Analysis, Resource Management, Cost Management, Quality and Quantity of Production Development.
- Increase productivity follow by company goal.
- Control production line under standard and planning. Including follow standard of legal regulation related to safety and quality system.
- Develop and improve production line and machine for more productivity efficiency.
- Planning and controlling cost of production follow by standard cost.
- Manpower control under standard of budget and wage.
- Coordinate with other department for work efficiency.
- Managing and Maintenance machine, tools, and building with high efficiency.
- Analysis problem and planning solution.
- Develop shipping system with lowest cost.
- Follow up and remain relationship between employees.
- Response for production, Planning, Shipping, Maintenance and utility department.
- Other job assigned by General Manager and Managing Director.
- Working hour on Mon - Sat at 08.00 AM - 17.00 PM
- Male or Female, Age 38 - 45 years old only.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineer in Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- 10 years of working experiences in production control and 5 years in Manufacturing Management
- Experiencing in HEATER factory or Aluminum factory are preferable.
- Knowledge of new technology and innovation including ISO9001, ISO 14001, Safety and Thai Labor standard.
- Leader and modern vision and high strategy planning.
- Can work under high pressure.
- English communication is good.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901