(CNC & Fabrication)
- Overall management of the factory's facilities including production, Machining, fabrication, planning and material control.
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational plans and lead the team to ensure that production, operational, quality and other objectives are exceeded.
- Oversee procedures and processes to improve production productivity, product quality and services.
- Oversee planning, utilization and improvement of overall facilities and manpower capacity and manufacturing process of the factory.
- Maintain positive employee relationships within and between departments, intervening when necessary.
- Manage, develop and mentor staff to ensure a positive quality focused culture within the production team yet provide a strong discipline.
- Responsible for overall management of the production line to achieve delivery and quality targets.
- Responsible for people development activities and setting outstanding employee team
- Direct and co-ordinate the activities of production; prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Review production orders and schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates and prepare production plan
- Establish strong working relations with functional managers
- Male age between 32-40 years old.
- Min. 5 - 10 years, Experience in Production, Monitoring Factory or related in management level.
- Professionals in CNC Machine, Press Die.
- Have experience in Cutting Tools or related machine
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901