- Lead and supervise accounting and finance activities
- Supervise team and manage accounting month end closing, quarterly closing, annual closing and related reports to all stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the statutory financial statements and the group company's financial reporting package
- Ensure the compliance with the applicable accounting standards (Thai GAAP and IFRS) and on time reporting
- Prepare and monitor the Company's cash flow
- Perform the stock and manufacturing costing analysis
- Analyze the financial statements and key performance indicators/ratios
- Support the Business Unit Controller for the information related rules and regulations, the financial data analysis
- Prepare the corporate income tax calculation (Half year and Annual )
- Be responsible for the compliance and timely filing of value added tax, withholding taxes and corporate income tax returns
- Establish, develop and maintain the department procedures and ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls
- Liaise with the internal/external auditor, bank, the Revenue Department, the Ministry of Commerce and other related regulators
- Perform the tasks as requested by the management
- Thai national, Male or Female
- Bachelor''s or Master's Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 15 years direct working experience, including manager role in a manufacturing company
- Good knowledge of Thai GAAP and IFRS, and of internal controlling practice
- Proficient in using MS Office applications and accounting systems, ERP knowledge would be an advantage such as SAP, Oracle including manufacturing and costing modules.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Background with well-known Trading, Manufacturing-Trading companies would have an advantage
- CPD is a must and CPA is an advantage
- Highly motivated and team oriented person
- Good English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901