- Handle a full spectrum of accounting and finance function
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end close including notes to accounts, bank reconciliations are done properly
- Ensure compliance with local regulations (audit, tax, VAT, central bank etc.) and group policies, familiar with IFRS accounting standards
- Prepare business case for new site opening
- Prepare cash forecast, company budget including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Support Country Manager, be able to explain performance variances actual vs budget
- Ensure internal control in place and any ad hoc task assigned
- At least with bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Speak, read and write proficiently in English
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, at least with 1-2 year(s) managing a small team
- Independent, proactive and willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervisio
- Strong knowledge of Excel, good level of knowledge in Powerpoint
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901