Location: *Nakon Pathom*
- Oversee and ensure that accounting operations, taxation and financial performance are accurate and meet accounting standards, tax regulations and any related laws. Control and manage all aspects of the company's accounting and financial operations; including review of journal entries, account reconciliations, analysis of results, ensuring quality controls and internal controls over financial transactions and reporting
- Handling month end closing and ensure the account reconciliation is completed on a timely manner
- Work closely with the company's auditor to prepare the audited financial statements
- Work with external auditor for on time audited Financial Statement
- Ensure that all internal controls are in-in placed and lead the team to conduct internal self-control assessment
- Manage and oversee account payable and account receivable team to ensure all payable will be timely settled and timely reconcile the account payable
- Lead the fixed asset accountant team to ensure all fixed assets are in a good control manner
- Lead the inventory control and ensure that the annual physical stock takes are managed and improved
- Lead the accounting team to prepare the direct and indirect tax for submission
- Work closely with the regional tax manager to ensure that all local statutory requirements are complied
- Coordinate with Revenue Department officer and Tax consultant in terms of tax audit
- Monitor Cash flow and update to management
- Liaise with other departments, bank, and authorities on accounting and tax matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related filed
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting and finance field, preferable in Manufacturing environments
- At least 5 years of experience in supervisory level
- Strong leadership, management and team-working skills is highly required
- Strong knowledge in audit procedure and financial statement preparation
- Strong skill in MS Office, especially in Excel, Power Point
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901