Business type: Automotive
- Manage for short term loan and trade finance loan
- Responsible for cash flow management
- Handle collection department and credit management
- Preparation of business plan, budget and forecasting
- Prepare monthly account closing and financial statement report with analysis
- Prepare yearly consolidated package report and IFRS package report to HQ
- Taxation and statutory report - responsible for local taxation, half year and full year corporate tax submission together with other related business taxes.
- Prepare internal management report on timely basis
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- 8 years of experience in accounting and finance field.
- Experience in automotive industry would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in IFRS, Tax Law and Taxation
- Strong in analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent command of English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901