Business type: Manufacturing
- Manage treasury activities that related to loan, payment, cash flow, FX hedging and funding to ensure that all activates are comply with the financial obligations of organization.
- Monitor cash balances, company's flow and other payment matters for headquarter and subsidiaries in overseas.
- Prepare and arrange an intercompany loans for subsidiary companies.
- Develop and ensure all policies and procedures meet the organization's objectives and regulatory requirement.
- Maintain good relationship with financial institutions
- Prepare financial monthly reports and other works as assigned by CFO
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of finance and banking
- Ability to work independently and perform well under pressure and within limited time flames.
- Proficient in MS Office Application and SAP system
- Good command of English both spoken and written
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901