- Work on daily finance operation
- Monitor financial transactions and verify data of general accounting transactions
- Manage payment to suppliers, dealers and staff
- Manage company cash flow
- Prepare loan lent or repayment schedule and calculate loan interest.
- Prepare cheque for SSO,GHB (home lone) and salary.
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as financial institutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- At least 5 year working experience in Finance or related fields
- Able to communicated in English both speaking and writing
- Computer literature in Microsoft Office, ERP system
- Financial-literate preferably with banking and Accounting task background
- Good planning and organizational and strong analytical skills.
- Leadership and communication skills essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901