Position: Financial Controller
Business Type: Manufacturing
- Develop and implement effective guidelines and policies to ensure that internal and external reporting are follow with Corporate Finance policies, local law and regulations.
- Provide financial analysis to support business development and business opportunities.
- Prepare budget, forecast and monitory controls to ensure that the strategic targets are achieved.
- Manage and responsible for all financial movement to ensure that set financial target and result are met. Also provide an action plans to protect unexpected issues.
- Produce and maintain accurate accounts and financial reports and ensure that all financial accounting and statutory records are in line with Corporate Finance policy and all local requirements and regulations.
- Internal control management.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CPD, CIA is a plus
- 10 years of experience in finance from international manufacturing industries.
- Minimum 5 years in Managerial accounting
- Adaptable, independent, highly motivated and strong leadership skill.
- Strong knowledge in ERP and Microsoft Office systems are essential.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901