Position: Financial Controller
Business Type: Manufacturing
- Develop and implement effective guidelines and policies to ensure that internal and external reporting are followed with Corporate Finance policies, local law, and regulations.
- Provide financial analysis to support business development and business opportunities to Plant Director and Regional
- Manage and responsible for all financial movements to ensure that set financial targets and results are met. Also, provide action plans to protect unexpected issues.
- Processes some knowledgeable in global manufacturing processes and standard costing
- Experience of working in well-established global multinationals with matrix reporting
- Strong exposure to financial control, transfer pricing, treasury, budgeting, forecasting, costing and inventory control.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or CFA holder
- 10 years of experience in finance from international manufacturing industries.
- Minimum 5 years in Managerial accounting
- Adaptable, independent, highly motivated and strong leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP, IFRS or UK GAAP
- Strong analytical skills coupled with sound decision-making abilities.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team4. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901