Business: Real Estate
- Responsible for finance, commercial finance & budget/forecast analysis and company strategic business plans for the whole group.
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports for management team.
- Manage company budgeting, cash flow forecasting and cash management.
- Analyse all financial risks, opportunities and provide meaningful feedback to management.
- Overall responsibility for treasury function (e.g. funding, loaning, borrowing, and etc.)
- Prepare the feasibility study and business plan for new investment projects.
- Develop strong working relationships with external parties e.g. Banks
- Support internal and external auditors for any queries regarding financial matters.
- Analyse the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in finance and treasury functions from Real Estate or Hotel businesses.
- Direct experience in Real estate or hotel business is highly required
- Leadership skill, discipline and good time management skills.
- Strong relationship with local and international Banks
- Strong in analytical, systematic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English language
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and 02-106-8629and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901