Position: Finance Director
Business Type: Manufacturing
- Lead and manage all accounting and finance functions for the company including the month-end accounting process.
- Prepare management reports and provide analysis of unusual items.
- Prepare and analyze budget reports, balance sheets, P&L and monitor the company performance
- Verify all taxes (VAT, WHT, and Corporate income Tax).
- Monitor internal control and internal audit system.
- Provide accounting information for the management to support business decision.
- Monitor inventory records including costing method, standard cost, cycle counting as well as annual physical count.
- Ensure that all accounting processes are compliance with the global policy and organization goals.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Accounting field from international manufacturing industries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Senior Manager level
- Adaptable, result-oriented and strong in leadership skill.
- Strong knowledge in ERP system and Microsoft Office systems are essential.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent command of English both in spoken and written.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901