- Manage the deployment of policies and procedures for Accounting, Collection, Credit & Contract, Billing & Invoicing and FPA
- Manage taxation, financial budget, CAPEX and cash flow
- Lead in the identification of key profitability drivers
- Manage the development and deployment of financial strategies
- Identification of financial risks and opportunities within business decision, recommend appropriate solutions and initiatives to optimize business performance
- Synthesize market elements, variables and assumptions to conceptualize and develop finance planning models to maximize revenue and profitability for the Company
- Lead in the development of the Company's asset management concepts and strategies.
- Accounting policies and procedures to ensure an efficient, compliance and internal control
- Credit strategies to minimize credit risks by anticipating financial and marketing scenario
- Improve work process and timely collection and minimizing long term outstanding debt
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports and team members accountable for quality and efficiency of their work
- Build and maintains positive internal working relationships with other function
- Provides guidance and effectively coach manager to achieve desired results and overall performance, encouraging discussions for realistic achievement plans for short and long term growth
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, and MBA is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in senior management role in large organization
- Prefer from Financial industry such as Banking, Insurance, and Leasing companies
- Strong presentation skills and result-oriented track record
- Very Good coordination skill across organization
- Strong leadership and people management skill
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901