Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Salary: 200000 THB
Location: Bangna-Trad Road Km 30
- Evaluate and review of internal controls and office procedures on periodic basis.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly general ledger reconciliations of bank balance, debtors and prepare payments, creditors and accruals, fixed assests and hire fleet.
- Responsible for company's business growth target, sales target, and investment target, department's budget and cation plan proposal.
- Reviews, discusses, concludes and present respective proposals, department budget and action plan, company's accounting data and expenses to supervisor.
- Responsible for the preparation of trading results, management reports and USA reporting package on timely basis including preparation of years end consolidation package and statutory financial statements.
- Prepare profit forecasts, sales projections on a periodic basis for management purpose.
- Ensure the completion, compliance and filling for all corporate tax returns, service tax returns, employer tax returns, provident funds and social funds payments to government agencies.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 8 years finance and accounting experience for the role and ideally being a CPA qualification.
- Ability to handle internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and ERP system
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Strong knowledge in audit procedure and financial model
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901