Position Finance Manager
Business: Manufacturing/ Distributor
- Ensure effective commercial / business planning, budgeting and forecasting and management reporting
- Continuous review of processes and operations and making recommendations on methods to increase profitability using dynamic resource allocations.
- Monitoring financial performance, analyzing and interpreting operating results, investigating variances and evaluating their effect on the business. Pro-actively communicating results with recommendations for action.
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing detailed financial reports and statements, lead monthly financial reviews with local and Southeast Asia HQ management teams.
- Responsible for short terms and long terms financial planning, budgeting
- Establish cash flow planning and review internal control.
- Ensure all entities are in compliance on statutory/ regulatory requirements/ guidelines including, audits, taxation and internal control.
- Help IT team for ERP implementations.
- Liaising with internal and external parties such as company secretary, banks, lawyers, government.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting and Finance or any related fields.
- At least 12 years relevant working experience in distribution, Retail or related environment.
- At least 5 years of experience leading team.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Self-motivated and self-initiate, independent, proactive, result-oriented
- Good command in English.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202