- Manage overall accounting and finance activities
- Prepare the statutory financial statements and financial report package according to Thai GAAP and IFRS.
- Prepare company's annual budget, forecast and monitor company's cash flow.
- Perform the stock and costing analysis.
- Analyze the financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) and other financial data related to company rules and regulations.
- Perform the corporate income tax calculation (half year and annual) and responsible for the compliance and timely filing of value added tax, withholding taxes and corporate income tax returns.
- Internal controls management
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in accounting
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in supervisor level in manufacturing industry only
- Good knowledge of Thai GAAP, IFRS and of internal controlling practice
- Manufacturing costing analysis is required.
- Proficient in using MS Office and accounting system (ERP system)
- Leadership skill well organized with can do attitude and ability to work multi-task and under pressure and tight deadline.
- Fluent command of English both in written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901