Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Chachoengsao (KM 35.5)
Industry: Renewable Business
- Set up procedure and implement system to manage Finance Department.
- Supervise and solve problem to finance in order that finance team does their responsibility efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain and creating internal control in ensuring the internal control and safeguarding of assets and setting up an effective finance system.
- Lead in reviewing and assessment of financial reports and resolve complex reconciliation variances.
- Monitor and manage liquidity management of the ensure that cash inflow and cash outflow are on plan. The over cash inflow is managed in proper time. There is no shortage of cash flow.
- Manage all payment both local and International to ensure that all properly payment are paid within time line.
- Handle on cash management, collection and payment.
- At least Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance and accounting in an internal organization.
- Solid in strategic thinking with expose presence to top management.
- Strong presentation skills and result-oriented track record.
- Good coordination skill across organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901