Job Title: Finance Manager
- Conduct "Budgeting & Financial Forecast" including monitor "Cash Pooling & Inter-company Funding and liquidity Management" for daily transactions and payments
- Ensure "Cash Flow Management" activities for the company's all subsidiaries, and collaborate with internal & external parties including relationship bankers to ensure adequate Funding and Loan Borrowing
- Supervise "AP & AR Accountants" to review all payment lists from overseas suppliers
- Perform "Financial Risk Management" by minimizing all financial exposures such as FX Hedging, Forward, and Contract etc.
- Create "Loan Application" and submit to Head Quarter's Treasury Center for supplementary funding, interest rate calculation and credit facilities etc.
- Prepare "Cash Flow Statement" as required and other financial reports
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or related fields
- 8+ years with previous experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Accounting Analysis
- Good analytical & planning skills, Detail-oriented, Hands-on, Good inter-personal & negotiation skills, Team-Leader and solid coaching & supervising skills
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901