Position: Finance Manager (Credit control)
- Monitor and control customer's credit situations (credit term, credit limit) and credit risk to minimize company's risk exposure.
- Monitor overdue debt/ bad debt and work closely with related department to solve problems.
- Ensure that all sale orders are in compliance with the company's credit policy and guideline.
- Manage and monitor FX hedging activities.
- Prepare and analyse company cash flow for long term business plan.
- Develop a good relationship with Bank, Internal and External parties regarding to arrange funding or loan for company's investment project.
- Thai nationality only, aged between 30-40 years old
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit controls, financial management, cash management from trading or manufacturing industries
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with effectively handling possible problems
- Good command of English both written and spoken is required
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901