Business type: Logistic business
- Monitor and control all accounting and financial operation within the company (AR, AP, Intercompany, cash & bank, fixed asset, tax), cash flow, invoicing, payroll, setting up of bank accounts and other financial related transactions.
- Prepare monthly management and financial reports for management on a timely and accurate basis.
- Analysis of P&L of Thailand and assist in preparation of Group consolidation financial reports.
- Analysis of financial reports and provide meaningful feedback to management.
- Review, monitor and manage company budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure all financial records are in compliance with financial reporting standards (IFRS) and the applicable laws in local authority requirement.
- Analysis of costing, pricing, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Coordinate with internal tax specialist to ensure tax compliance is in line with financial reporting standards and applicable laws.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in finance and controlling
- Experience in Logistic industry is an advantage
- Experience to work with new set up company is an advantage
- CPD qualification is required
- Proven ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Strong in problem-solving, negotiation, time-management and prioritization
- Fluent command of English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901