- The timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of cash collection and disbursement
- Appropriate cash levels to cover operating expenses and agency activities on weekly and monthly basis
- Standardized policies, procedures and internal controls framework
- Collaborating ideas with other departments to ensure the accuracy in the workflow
- Financial procedures to other departments in the way of meetings, announcements and/or internal e-mails
- Providing ad-hoc report to support management in decision making
- Always improving all processes while maintaining proper controls
- Coaching and motivating the team to work efficiently
- Thai nationality only
- Male or Female age above 30 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with well-known Insurance companies within Financial Analysis, Planning, Account Receivable, Collection, MIS, or Finance Operations
- Experience within Insurance is highly preferred
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure.
- Team management, leadership, problem solving and analytical skill
- Good command of written and spoken English.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901