Job Title: Finance Manager (Corporate Loan)
- Responsible for the company's Liquidity management by Daily & Weekly & Yearly and Cash Flow Management
- Find out Sources of Fund or Corporate Loan including analyze various kinds of Capital Markets for the company and all subsidiary companies
- Analyze alternative sources of Fund to get the lowest cost of Fund in case of Shortage Fund and sources of Bond Investment to get the best rate of return in case of Excess Fund
- Prepare Financial Reports & Management Reports and Strategic Planning for Management Team's decision Making as the proper Corporate Governance
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Experienced in Corporate Finance and Corporate Loan at least 8+ years
- Good presentation & interpersonal & analytic skills, Team leader and Supervising skill
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901