Location: Bangpoo, Samutprakan
- Plan, organize and execute mid to long term financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes & budgeting process (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Management of Board Reporting & forecasting for the operational aspects of the business, including management of operations risks & opportunities.
- Develop 'objectives-based' system & process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of business profitability.
- Be the gate keeper of marketing spending/investment. Develop and formulate workable template to evaluate financial Value Chain of each marketing program for pre-approval and post evaluation.
- Fostering strong relationships with business units by establishing a customer service culture within the Commercial Finance Team.
- Prepare investment proposals and perform feasibility study for various investment opportunities.
- Responsible for company investment projects in term of financial feasibility and analysis.
- Keen to identify new business opportunity.
- Review credit limit with the bank, there are review the credit limit of each type of company, review the interest rates for each type of loan, review the deposit rate of each financial institution and review of the collateral that guarantees the credit limit.
- Credit analysis and financial analysis, there are check new customer credit analysis report, check review of old customer credit, financial ratio analysis, plan both short-term and long-term financing to suit the type of investment, collaborate with management to manage foreign exchange risk and collaborate with management and purchasing manager to manage the risk of raw material fluctuation.
- Review reports and documents about finance, there are review documents of receipt and payment of the company, inspect documents & billing statements & remittances & receipt vouchers and general vouchers, review the company's petty cash payments and advance borrowers, review and approve foreign money transfer requests, check the documents of the withholding tax certificate (PND.1, PND.2, PND.3, PND.53, PND.54 and Phor.Thor.40), estimate income and expenses in advance both yearly & quarterly, check foreign sales reports including check reports of foreign currency account movements.
- Establish company's budget system, there are estimate income, cost estimate, investment estimate.
- Cost review, there are raw materials and expenses.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality, male/female, age not over 45.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 10 years working experience in Commercial Finance, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in PLC or Audit firm is preferable.
- Able to work in cross-functional teams independently.
- Manage and control according to the J-SOX system
- Excellent command of English.