- Responsible for all treasury and cash management functions for the group of company.
- Monitor and forecast company cash flow for company and its subsidiaries (overseas).
- Monitor and supervise team for payment transactions (local and inter-company) including arrange an inter-company loan for subsidiaries.
- Making good relationship with Banks/ Financial Institutions and arrange the credit facilities for company and its subsidiaries.
- Review and ensure policies and procedures are met with the organization's objective, and regulatory requirement.
- Thai nationality only, aged between 30-40 years old
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or Economic fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial management, cash management and treasury from trading or manufacturing industries
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with effectively handling possible problems
- Good command of English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 or 02-1068629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901