Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: Has to build in-depth understanding of the businesses, strategy & priorities across a number of dimensions in order to provide analysis and insights, identify key Value drivers and highlight where the value gaps exist. It has a lot of opportunity to have an impact on the performance of the business.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting processes for a given business
- Ownership and resolution of reporting issues providing steer to stakeholders on financial queries
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual business plan & as and when required, the strategic plan refresh (10-year planning cycle), covering operational, economic and financial KPIs
- Insights on financials/results, working capital analysis, price movement impact on cash/earnings, etc.
- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders, to deepen team's understanding of underlying issues within the line of business
- Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and accuracy for critical submissions to the Group / Investor Relations of results
- Build team capability and expertise around the corporate reporting system & where relevant coach other team members in areas of expertise
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across various finance & business teams to ensure achievement of common objectives in the most efficient and effective manner
- Balance Sheet analysis - analyze Balance Sheet numbers including quarter on quarter movements with an intent to understand business drivers and drive impact to the bottom line
- Well-rounded finance professional with significant experience in oil & gas business
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills with personal confidence to quickly build credibility, respect and rapport
- Excellent communication skills, clarity of thought and ability to translate complex raw data into simple, powerful and easy to communicate key messages & insights
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent command of English and Thai (spoken and written)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901