- Consolidate and analyse the monthly financial results of Thailand factory, Business Units and by department.
- Conduct budget and current estimate preparation to ensure the soundness of financial forest plan and assumptions.
- Engage proactively through the development of new cost model.
- Provided value-add business partnership to cross functional team.
- Responsible for the long-term financial outlook, ensuring accuracy of forecasts and future business opportunity across all production lines of business.
- Identify and prioritize risks and develops solutions to achieve business objectives while remaining compliant with financial and accounting standards.
- Prepare various financial analysis including variance, risk and opportunity on current operations.
- Work closely with corporate financial team to get support and maintain methodologies, models and reports to establish ways to track and monitor.
- Continuously look for improvement areas cross the business and how FP&A is able to support those.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 10 years of work experience and minimum of 3 year working experience in audit firm (Big4) is preferable.
- CPA or relevant professional qualification preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, Accounting, Budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and IFRS required.
- Experience in ERP (Oracle or SAP), reporting consolidation tools and advance in Excel and Power Point.
- Understand of accounting processes, procedure and internal control.
- Able to work independently and work as a team.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901