- Ensure that the financial strategy is in accordance with Company's policies.
- Cost Controller will be responsible for interfacing with Lab Management Teams and Finance to analyze financial and operational data in order to measure and compare cost efficiency and identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop the skills of staff.
- Lead the continuous improvement in the Department.
- Produce annual budget with input from top management and operations in conjunction with production costs, industrial performance, etc.
- Ensure that accounting information provided to management is timely, accurate and in accordance with accounting rules as well as generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Evaluate inventory & costing and variances analysis for management review.
- Appraise staff during performance review periods. Align development and training plan for staff. Coach and mentor key people. Recognize performance and give sanction when appropriate.
- Set the performance objectives for the team. Continuously improve organization and work methods through implementation of tools such as work flow analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting/Finance
- At least 10 years' experience in Cost Controller, Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Business Controller in manufacturing.
- Having experiences at least 3 years with managerial roles.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems
- Experience in Oracle or SAP is preferable.
- Solid analytical skill
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901