- Participate in planning and forecasting cycles
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting processes
- Build complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance
- Develop, improve and automate financial reports
- Drive ad-hoc business support projects
- Other assignments as may be needed
- Few years' experience as Financial Analyst or related
- Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Financial modeling, capital management and/or analysis experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good command of the English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901