· Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies
· Ensure site activities are compliant with finance related procedures: product flow, inventory, routings and internal control
· Provide financial monthly performance reports (financial analysis, expense variance review)
· Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast
· Prepare costing month end closing and verify BOM costing
· Collect and manage data consolidation and reporting, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay compliance
· Update information into the QAD System.
· Ensure reliability of standard costing.
· Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control
· Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting/Finance
· At least 5 years' experience in Cost Controller, Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Business Controller in manufacturing.
· Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems
· Experience in QAD is a must.
· Solid analytical skill
· Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901